Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moment of Weakness....

OK, I went to the mall at lunch determined to finish up or at least cross off some items on my Christmas list. I was headstrong, pumped at the idea that I'm almost finished if I keep up this pace! I was ready. It was on.

Next thing I know, I was in the fitting room trying on this dress! I have never heard of this brand before, but it was super cute on the hanger. After much deliberation (about 2 minutes), I was at the counter doing the swipe. I figure I had some pretty good darn reasons to make the purchase justifyable:

1.) You can never find the right dress when you really need one. I have two weddings in the spring anyway, so at least now I can save myself the trouble of looking for one then.

2.) I don't wear enough color (the picture doesn't do it justice, btw).

3.) The ruching on the dress hides the lumpy-bumpies in all the right places. So I can actually wear the dress without passing out from sucking in my stomach the whole time.

4.) There is a bold black zipper that runs the length of the dress on the side. Such a 'right now' detail.

5.) A party dress like this for around $100? Its a deal, right? RIGHT....????

6.) No amount of drugs have helped me get over this cold that I've had for a week. As soon as the lady handed me my bag, I got the warm and fuzzies. Totally worth it.

Check out Rachel Roy's other stuff - I love the clean lines combined with draping and comfortable silhouettes with really cool pops of color. Prices aren't that bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment