Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday



So, since its been raining I thought I'd break out these rain boots that I got on sale a couple of years ago. I'm not a big fan of western wear, but they were so cute and they bring a different twist compared to your plain ol' galoshes. I didn't know when I bought them that cowboy boots would be so in (score!)! So I googled "How to wear cowboy boots" and I came across this guy's website. SO FUNNY! There is even a step by step, complete with images tutorial on how to tuck your jeans if you want to wear your boots over them. Check it out.

I never did figure out what to wear my boots with, by the way. Anyone have any suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. Umm...You could wear them with jeans tucked in, under the jean is totally cute though.

    ReplyDelete